When New Zealand’s most experienced courier company were thinking of building a new website, they came to Voice to help make it happen.
Collaborating with Christchurch based agency Maker as the build partner, Voice worked with both client and Maker to ensure the project came in under budget and within respectable timeframes.
As New Zealand Couriers incumbent communications agency, Voice’s role had three key components
- Work closely with Maker on project structure, phasing and activity to ensure client deliverables and expectations were met
- Oversee project spend
- Work with Maker on design and content development ensuring the site had alignment with the brand and overall business objectives.
The project had a number of large considerations to shoulder
- Some 300 existing pages to sort through, update, archive or delete
- Multiple user profiles and entry points
- Integration of a number of existing online tools
- A rebrand to incorporate
- Project requirements to meet for internal IT departments
- While still ensuring all up to the minute technologies and associated deliverables were part of the build
In October 2014, the New Zealand Couriers site went live after an intensive, 12 month build. The project came in within budget and timeframes expectations, but most importantly, has become a strong enquiry generator for the business and effective communicator for the brand.
New Zealand Couriers
WHAT WE DID
Digital Project Management